Transport and freight forwarding manager
Place of work
- Work with the company’s current clients and search for new clients;
- Work with the company’s transport and contractual carriers;
- Search for new carriers;
- Freight forwarding.
- Knowledge of foreign languages is a must;
- Higher education (may be a student of the more senior years);
- Interest in the area of transport;
- Ability to respond quickly to arising problems or changes;
- Ability to communicate freely.
- All social guarantees;
- All work means;
- A competitive salary which depends directly on work results.